WELCOME TO TRIVIA CHAMP
The One-Stop Trivia Resource Site For Trivia Lovers
TRIVIA CHAMP SITE NEWS
- 2014-01-09: Added another set of downloadable printable pub question and answer sheets to the site. Send me a note if you find these of use.
- 2014-01-01: Congrats to Denny from Billings, MT who is our winner of the December trivia contest and recipient of $25.00
- 2013-08-12: Do you like fun and interesting facts? LIKE our Facebook page at: Trivia Champ and receive daily facts, trivia and other engaging items of interest to the trivia fan.
- 2013-08-01: Added downloadable video trivia games - see side menu.
- 2013-08-01: Currently paying $2.00 per trivia quiz submission - For more info Click HERE
DAILY TRIVIA CHALLENGE
Trivia Champ or just a wannabe?
FIND OUT HERE
LAST TEN TRIVIA QUIZ SETS ADDED TO TRIVIA CHAMP'S DATABASE
||GAME TYPE SELECTION
TODAY'S TRIVIA QUESTIONS
ANSWER TODAY'S QUESTIONS FOR A CHANCE TO WIN $25.00
1> What was the deal with the Emperor's New Clothes, anyway?
a. They bankrupted the kingdom
b. He wasn't wearing any clothes
c. They were peasant clothes
d. They were made of people's skin
2> What song, written by Jimmy Webb, includes these infamously bad lyrics "Someone left the cake out in the rain, I don't think that I can take it, 'Cause it took so long to bake it, And I'll never have that recipe again"?
a. Seasons in the Sun
b. Muskrat Love
c. I Write the Songs
d. Macarthur Park
3> Since Donald Duck quacks and Woody Woodpecker pecks, perhaps Christopher Wren really is a wren. In that case, what would he be good at?
a. Flying faster than any bird alive
b. Singing an operatic aria
c. Wearing the season's trendiest feathers
d. Turning his nest into an architectural masterpiece
4> Where would you take somebody's radial pulse?
d. Under the ear
5> Despite getting a so-so grade when he presented the idea at a Yale business class, Fred Smith founded what company, based in Memphis?
SUBMIT YOUR ANSWERS HERE
TODAY'S ID IN THREE TRIVIA
I am the piano man.
Who Am I?
CLUE ONE: I told you, only the good die young!
CLUE TWO: She my cut you and laugh while your bleeding, but she's always a women to me.
CLUE THREE: Where's my uptown girl?
ANSWER: Billy Joel
JANUARY FEATURED INTERACTIVE TRIVIA GAMES
ABOUT TRIVIA CHAMP
Hi! My name is Jane and I am the webmaster of Trivia Champ.
Trivia Champ has been an ongoing project and love of mine for the past few years and I continue to work at improving it whenever time allows. Should you have any suggestions, ideas, comments, trivia questions to contrbute and/or (heaven forbid) complaints, please feel free to contact me at the email address listed below. I would love to hear from you!
Thank you for stopping by. It is my sincere wish that you will find this site of benefit and have as much fun using the various resources as the fun I had while creating it.